Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Organizing Pinterest

I love Pinterest!  I have been using it to keep track of recipes, home school ideas, craft ideas, organizing ideas, prayer ideas, and the list goes on!  But I have run into a problem: My initial boards are no longer adequate for the VOLUME of things I have pinned!  So slowly I am adding new boards and moving pins around.  I will probably be changing my recipes board divide recipes by course, like you would in a recipe box.  OR Maybe I could put recipes on the recipe board until we have tried them and like them, then they could be added to the recipe box boards.  I need to do something similar with my craft board.  I am thinking of dividing it to boards titled "To do WITH the kids", "To do FOR the kids", and "General Mommy Therapy".

So how do you organize your Pinterest Boards?

No comments:

Post a Comment