Saturday, June 9, 2012

Welcome to Pins and Books!

Hi!  Thanks for stopping by our blog!  This is a combined effort between my husband and myself to share our interests.

Susie:  I will be posting the projects and inspiration I get from Pinterest as well as other sources in an effort to DO them and not just pin a bunch of things that I then feel guilty about never doing.  My pins vary from homeschool ideas to crafts to dairy free recipes that I can use with our growing family.

Brian:  My contribution shall be excerpts from my books.  Currently I am working on a science fiction series entitled Cade.  But I am also writing in other genres as well including inspirational, children's, and fantasy.  I hope you enjoy my work and I always welcome feedback.

This blog is meant to be Brian's first step to be able to write professionally.  We hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment