Monday, July 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 7/16

Let me start by apologizing!  I missed Menu Plan Monday last week.  I had my menu planned, just didn't get it posted on here.  It was one crazy week.  Last Monday was our once a month shopping and cooking day, plus Brian's younger brother and kiddos camped in our backyard!   So I was feeding 7 kiddos 5 and under, and 5 adults for several days last week.  Throw in a doctor's appointment and our kids coming down with some sort of virus or something and you get more chaos than usual!

So Here's this week's  dinner plan:

Monday - Sweet potato and Black Bean Burgers  I cooked mine in a pan instead of in the oven and they were worth trying again (unless you ask Brian, but he just doesn't like sweet potato!)


Tuesday - Ham, Mashed Potatoes, wilted Cabbage or coleslaw (Gotta use up some cabbage!)

Wednesday - Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Thursday - Goulash (made with garden fresh tomatoes!)

Friday - Fish Sticks (I may change this to tuna salad so that I don't have to turn the oven on!)

Saturday - Zesty Pizza Rolls (originally a gluten free dairy free recipe, but I just use half whole wheat and half  white flour for the flour in the recipe)

Sunday - Crock pot Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment