Monday, July 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Daddy is back to work issue!

Brian started a new job last Wednesday and won't be home until dinner time or a little after, so I really need to be on my menu plan game!  I have started a new weekly schedule that looks like this (subject to change):
Monday - Laundry
Tuesday - Garden and Crafts (Now it is more garden, this winter it will be more crafts.)
Wednesday - Office Day (That is when I will try to do the majority of my blogging, menu planning, school planning, budget work, etc)
Thursday - Kitchen Day (Baking Bread, making broth, batch cooking for snacks and breakfasts, deep cleaning in the kitchen, etc)
Friday - Town Day (When I run errands)
Saturday - Cleaning Day (We pick up daily, but this is when we'll vacuum, dust, do a little deep cleaning)
Sunday - Family Worship Day (We try to do as little "work" as possible:-) )

Soooooo, all that to say I am trying to get more consistent on here!!  You will know if it helps if you see my posts get more frequent:-)

MENU PLAN July 30 - August 5

Monday: Macaroni and Cheese, Peas
Tuesday: Stuffed Eggs: Scrambled Eggs with sausage, ham, onion, green pepper, spinach, carrots
Wednesday: Chicken Pineapple Salad
Thursday: Hamburgers, Buns, Creamed Corn, Baby Carrots, Celery sticks
Friday: Fish Sticks, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes
Saturday: Hamburgers and Hot Dogs (Kids' Birthday Party!!) Cupcakes, Lots of fresh kid friendly fruits and veggies
Sunday: Crock Pot Chicken with potatoes, carrots, celery, onion

No comments:

Post a Comment